【部署备注】部署过程无阻碍
【测试机型】诺基亚Lumia 920 WP8.1 Cyan
【离线安装包校验值】
LeaderFlip v1.0.1.0.xap
MD5: FB3F393F67B8597B9AD26CB703332F6A
SHA1: FADDDB9FD03967C86300064BF02EE12EB69065E3

介绍
*LeaderFlip玩起来非常有趣。* (wpcentral.xcom网站)
*这个游戏是典型的涂鸦跳跃式平台,但带有幽默的转折。*这款游戏的创新之处在于在你跳跃时加入了聪明有趣的障碍物*(windowsphonedaily.xcom网站)
*我可以告诉你,那场比赛我玩得很开心(游戏Android.xcom)
你有时会厌倦你的国家领导人吗?你有时有没有想把它们扔到月球上去的冲动?
在《领袖之舞》中,你对德国总理“安吉·马克尔”(Angie Makel)大加挞伐,并试图把她推得越高越好。安吉被绑住了,为了让她翻身,你必须让她跳到浮动平台上。通过倾斜手机移动平台。
在上升的过程中,你会遇到很多有趣的东西,它们要么会帮助你把安吉推得更高,要么会阻碍你这么做。例如,你会发现豆子、呼呼的垫子或啤酒会让你喝醉。你还得注意安吉的饮食习惯——如果你吃香肠,你会让她很重,很难翻身。小心沙拉,让她更清淡。
还要当心会飞的梳妆丰满!它会吸安吉的头,让她飞回来一会儿。
在商店里,你可以用你在平台上收集的硬币购买升级物品。例如,你可以给安吉穿上传统的德国拖鞋,让她更轻,或者给她穿上热腾腾的高跟鞋。你也可以在商店里找到节省时间的小玩意儿,比如冷冻柜或喷气背包。
它附带了一个全球高分表,供各平台共享。你能把她翻得比其他用户高吗?

* LeaderFlip was surprising fun to play. * (wpcentral.xcom)
* The game is the typical kind of Doodle Jump-esque platformer, but with a humorous twist. * the game innovates by including clever and funny obstacles as you jump * (windowsphonedaily.xcom)
* I can tell you that I had much fun with that game * (playandroid.xcom)
Do you sometimes get tired of your country leader? Do you sometimes feel the urge to just flip them to the moon?
In LeaderFlip you take it on German Chancellor "Angie Makel" and try to flip her as high as you can. Angie is tied up and in order to flip her up you have to make her jump on the floating platforms. The platforms are moved by tilting your phone.
On the way up you will come across many funny items that will either help you flip Angie up higher or hinder you in doing so. You will for example find fart boosts from beans and whoopee cushions or beer that will make you drunk. You also will have to look out for Angie’s diet – if you eat sausages you will make her heavy and difficult to flip. Look out for salad instead to make her lighter.
Also beware of the flying toilette plumper! It will suck on Angie's head and make her fly back for a while.
In the shop you can buy upgrade items with coins you collect on the platforms. You can for example put Angie in a traditional German Dirndl to make her lighter or equip her with some hot jumping high heels. You also find live saving gadgets like a time freezer or jetpack in the shop.
It comes with a global highscore table that is shared among platforms. Can you flip her higher than other users?

※※※ 免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我将尽快删除相关内容。 ※※※

wp_ss_20210414_0075.png wp_ss_20210414_0076.png
分享至 : QQ空间
收藏
侵权请致信, 将立即整改: finderuv@qq.com
If there is any infringement, please send me an email and I will delete it immediately.

1 个回复

倒序浏览
还行吧。哈哈哈
回复 使用道具 举报
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册