【部署备注】部署过程无阻碍
【测试机型】诺基亚Lumia 920 WP8.1 Cyan
【离线安装包校验值】
Rescue - Heroes in Action v1.0.0.1.xap
MD5: B111D0FB258F477BDEFA5E3A82481BA1
SHA1: 110E2E5621A6D5CBC842008908F15B91DE25042E

介绍
和你的消防队一起投入到现实的、充满悬念的任务中去,在那里你的决定往往意味着生死的不同。了解成为真正的“行动英雄”意味着什么。
当警笛声响彻你所在城市的街道时,蓝色闪烁的灯光反射在房屋正面的窗户上,被煤烟熏黑的靴子踩在你耳边的沥青环上,发出“开水”的命令每一个孩子和成人都知道:又是那个时候了——消防队在这里赢得了与火焰的斗争。
体验一个大城市消防部门令人兴奋的日常活动在这个新的除了流行的救援系列,完全为移动设备开发。
今天我要拯救多少人的生命?
作为一名“救援:英雄在行动”中的消防员,你每天都要问自己这样一个问题。完全掌控惊险的救援任务,建立一支随时准备、高效的消防员队伍,不断扩充你的车队。
也许到时候你就能用“每一个”来回答问题了。你有什么能力成为“行动中的英雄”吗?只有一种方法能找到答案。

Dive into realistic, suspense-packed missions with your firefighting unit, where your decisions can often mean the difference between life and death. Find out what it means to be a true "Hero in Action".
When the sound of sirens fills the streets of your city, the blue flashing lights reflect in the windows of the house fronts, the stampede of soot-blackened boots against the asphalt rings in your ears and the command "Water on!" is shouted out, every child and adult knows: it's that time again - THE FIRE DEPARTMENT IS HERE to win the fight against the flames.
Experience the exciting daily activities of a big city fire department in this new addition to the POPULAR RESCUE SERIES, developed entirely for mobile devices.
HOW MANY LIVES WILL I SAVE TODAY?
You’ll have to ask yourself this question of questions every day as a firefighter in "RESCUE: Heroes in Action." Take full control of thrilling rescue missions, build your team of ready and effective firemen and women and constantly expand your fleet of vehicles.
Maybe then you’ll be able to answer the question of questions with "EVERY SINGLE ONE." Do you have what it takes to be a "Hero in Action"? There's only one way to find out.

※※※ 免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我将尽快删除相关内容。 ※※※

wp_ss_20210305_0140.png

wp_ss_20210305_0142.png

wp_ss_20210305_0143.png

wp_ss_20210305_0145.png
分享至 : QQ空间
收藏
侵权请致信, 将立即整改: finderuv@qq.com
If there is any infringement, please send me an email and I will delete it immediately.

3 个回复

倒序浏览
下来尝试一下
回复 使用道具 举报
好!
回复 使用道具 举报
被煤烟熏黑的靴
回复 使用道具 举报
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册